Tuesday, March 8, 2011

8EFF' pour fantastique!!

Regarde tous les vidéos sur notre blog!!! You guys are taking this and running with it- I am so happy.  Sorry I had to miss more time today, but I'm glad that you are starting to use our blog. Didi, j'ai presque mis le même vidéo moi-même!

Here are some links to some other videos- I'll leave it to your capable hands to put up the videos.  Un pour nous inspirer et l'autre pour nous faire rire!

Courage:  http://www.movieofcourage.com/?utm_source=MO&utm_medium=02-22-2010&utm_campaign=CDAR

What does Mama say? (BTW, there are references to cows here)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_utET7TCMQ

Baby sips first coke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1LKOYQwBvw&feature=related
Lastly,
MUMMIES YUMMIES- DUE FRIDAY MARCH 11th
YEARBOOK COVER - DUE APRIL 1st

Demain, j'afficherai notre bulletin / overview du mois passé sur le blog- à montrer à vos parents.

We will do more than one class-based community project.
Bon soir, à demain
Mme. Cowmani

1 comment:

  1. Emily, ton vidéo est texte sur la géographie humaine- FANTASTIQUE!!!

    J'aimerais montrer ceci à toute la classe- et à M. Oickle

    ReplyDelete