Wednesday, December 15, 2010

hayy guys

We have some bloggaa stalkaas (WOW THAT WAS LAME. I AM SO SORRY)but i don't really care. It's actually hilarious, they look at our posts, copy and and paste the most important ones on THEIR blog and then comment on it. I guess my question (what do people do in their lives?) is answered.

We have 919 cans. That is amazing, I really don't care if we win or lose because we are an amazing class, not anyone could have done that. Not even Mr.behn, he just brings in a bunch of stuff and then says his class brought it in. like really?

Again, I don't really care (AT ALL :P) if beat 8h and mr.behn or not. It was fun, we raised a LOT of food...almost 3 thousand if we combine 8eff with 8H and 7A alone. 3 classes and we raised as much as the whole school. I think I'm going to cry.

We are ammaaazzzzziiinnnn' and congrats to GMS for raising this much. We'll see the grand total tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment